TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Congress: "Merry Chrismas! We're Turning Off Your Analog Outs"

Re: Congress: "Merry Chrismas! We're Turning Off Your Analog Outs"

panoptes@iquest.net
19 Dec 2005 17:44:21 -0800

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, do radio stations have to pay a royalty to
> record companies when they play music?

Of course.

http://www.ascap.com/licensing/radio/

Go to Next message: Scott Dorsey: "Re: Physically Protecting The Local Loop Metwork?"
Go to Previous message: Clark W. Griswold, Jr.: "Re: Congress: "Merry Chrismas! We're Turning Off Your Analog Outs""
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "Congress: "Merry Chrismas! We're Turning Off Your Analog Outs""