TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Parental Electronic Supervision of Teens - Good or Bad?

Re: Parental Electronic Supervision of Teens - Good or Bad?

Scott Dorsey (kludge@panix.com)
14 Dec 2005 11:24:22 -0500

Carl Navarro <cnavarro@wcnet.org> wrote:

> If you have a 1970 Pinto you're probably safe from carjacking, but an
> SUV or any Honda or sports car and you could be a victim. To be able
> to go on the internet or call the law enforcement people and track
> your stolen ride is a pretty reasonabe investment.

I used to drive a sports car with a manual transmission and a second
gearshift for the adjustable differential. I'd love to see a
carjacker try and figure that out. Hell, I bet most of them can't
even drive a manual....

--scott

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: FTC Do Not Call List"
Go to Previous message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Hypothetical SxS Question"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Parental Electronic Supervision of Teens - Good or Bad?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page