TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: One in Four Netters Get Phony E-Mails

Re: One in Four Netters Get Phony E-Mails

Barry Margolin (barmar@alum.mit.edu)
Fri, 09 Dec 2005 21:29:03 -0500

In article <telecom24.556.2@telecom-digest.org>, Jennifer C. Kerr
<ap@telecom-digest.org> wrote:

> About one in four Internet users is hit with e-mail scams every month
> that try to lure sensitive personal information from unsuspecting
> consumers, a study says.

Only one in four? I figure almost all netters get spam, and at least
75% would get phishing spam.

Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
Arlington, MA

Go to Next message: Scott Dorsey: "Re: One in Four Netters Get Phony E-Mails"
Go to Previous message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Using Two ADSL Internet Connections Simultaneously"
May be in reply to: Jennifer C. Kerr: "One in Four Netters Get Phony E-Mails"