TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Lingo Phone Can't Port Number

Re: Lingo Phone Can't Port Number

Rik (hrasmussen@nc.rr.com)
20 Nov 2005 05:38:11 -0800

The neighbor is directly across the street and also has a number that
was a Sprint number before Vonage ported it. Others in my immediate
neighborhood have been ported from Sprint (a.k.a. Carolina Telephone)
to Time Warner's voip service.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Maybe you should bring this up again
with the Lingo service rep. What, exactly, makes _your_ number different
from theirs? A different (and perhaps less well equipped exchange)
perhaps? PAT]

Go to Next message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Lingo Phone Can't Port Number"
Go to Previous message: Monty Solomon: "I Vant to Drink Your Vatts"
May be in reply to: Rik: "Lingo Phone Can't Port Number"