TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Phishers Lure Google Users With Bogus Google Cash Prizes

Re: Phishers Lure Google Users With Bogus Google Cash Prizes

Steven Lichter (shlichter@diespammers.com)
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 04:55:06 GMT

Tim@backhome.com wrote:

> Steven Lichter wrote:

>> I think when these people are cought, they should just shoot them
>> right on the spot, after a few public shootings then they will all get
>> the idea!!!!

> I would add to that list people who run red lights and stop signs,
> don't use their turn indicators (especially for left turns in front of
> on-coming traffic, and who weave in and out of metro freeway traffic
> at 90 mph.

> Come to think of it, people who use cell phones in nice restaurants
> should also be summarily executed. ;-)

You must be in Riverside, Calif.

The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today?
(c) 2005 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot in Hell Co.

Go to Next message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Dutch Trial SMS Disaster Alert System"
Go to Previous message: harold@hallikainen.com: "Re: Good News, Linux Users! A Worm Just for You"
May be in reply to: Jay Wrolstad: "Phishers Lure Google Users With Bogus Google Cash Prizes"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page