TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Bank of America Delays Security Update

Re: Bank of America Delays Security Update

lenagainster@gmail.com
5 Nov 2005 07:56:26 -0800

Robert McMillan wrote:

> The Bank of America's rollout of a stronger user authentication
> technology has hit a snag

Sure did AFAIC. Constantly asking me my secret question and telling
me it doesn't recognize my computer. Same computer, no changes, same
cookies. Don't particularly care for the fact that it uses my SSN for
an ID.

It's broke, and I'm stuck with it until BOA fixes it or until I can
get all my direct deposits transferred to my other bank, where I have
easy access and don't get constantly slammed with Yahoo-like ads. Bye
-bye BOA.

Lena

Go to Next message: Garner Miller: "Re: AT&T Answering System 1309 - Need Help With Instructions"
Go to Previous message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Recorded Call From Law Office?"
May be in reply to: Robert McMillan: "Bank of America Delays Security Update"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page