TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: NJ Students Ordered to Take Down Blogs

Re: NJ Students Ordered to Take Down Blogs

Ron Chapman (ronchapman@wideopenwest.com)
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:18:32 -0400

In article <telecom24.490.9@telecom-digest.org>, Steve Sobol
<sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote:

>> Thompson said parents of students who enroll in the schools sign
>> contracts governing student behavior, including responsible Internet
>> use.

> Which, I'm sure, doesn't apply at home - such agreements usually apply
> to Internet use AT THE SCHOOL. I'd like to see one such agreement from
> this school.

This is no different, really, than code of conduct rules imposed upon
school football players and the like.

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Alger Hiss [was: Re: Privacy Worries? Don't Print in color]"
Go to Previous message: Dave Hunter: "Re: British Strowger SxS?"
May be in reply to: Wayne Parry: "NJ Students Ordered to Take Down Blogs"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page