TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Virgin Mobile Unusual Charges

Re: Virgin Mobile Unusual Charges

Thomas A. Horsley (tom.horsley@att.net)
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 22:27:18 GMT

> Anyone else notice anything unusual on their Virgin Web logs? Before
> I call them, I would like to know if I am the only one.

No mysterious charges for my vmobl phone. The only thing I get is
annoying emails and calls to my alternate line trying to convince me
that I need to "top up" starting about 3 weeks before the actual
deadline. I never use the full $20 in each 3 month period anyway, why
on earth would I want to top up more than a few hours before the
deadline? (Could it be so that virgin mobile gets more money in the
bank sooner? :-).

-- >>==>> The *Best* political site <URL:http://www.vote-smart.org/>
>> ==+ email: Tom.Horsley@worldnet.att.net icbm: Delray Beach, FL |
<URL:http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley> Free Software and Politics <<==+

Go to Next message: Jeffrey Hodgson: "RIM Ruling Risks US Blackberry Shutdown"
Go to Previous message: Angus TeleManagement Group: "Telecom Update #502, October 21, 2005"
May be in reply to: NOTvalid@XmasNYC.Info: "Virgin Mobile Unusual Charges"