TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: My First SMS Spam

Re: My First SMS Spam

Tony P. (kd1s.nospam@nospam.cox.nosapm.net)
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:44:09 -0400

In article <telecom24.476.5@telecom-digest.org>, me@mark.atwood.name
says:

From: (U just Won)

You just WON a Cruise to the Bahamas

Call 800-732-2952 Ext 981

4:49PM 10/18/05

Have fun!

Go to Next message: Justin Hyde: "SBC Sees Little Threat From Skype, Net Calling Generally"
Go to Previous message: Tony P.: "Re: Giant Conspiracy or Just Rotten Luck?"
May be in reply to: Tony P.: "My First SMS Spam"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page