TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Giant Conspiracy or Just Rotten Luck?

Re: Giant Conspiracy or Just Rotten Luck?

Daryl Gibson (daryl.gibson@gmail.com)
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:22:17 -0600

Gordon S. Hlavenka <nospam@crashelex.com> wrote:

> What I'd like to do (obviously) is get back to paying 50 cents a month
> for practically zero LD usage. What tack should I take with Qwest to
> return to those halcyon days, and if there is no such chance at Qwest,
> who should I replace them with?

You could ask them for a block on International calling. That wouldn't
stop the abuse necessarily, but would stop the calls to Mexico.

Any chance you have a cordless phone? That's the first place I'd look
if I had a bunch of calls turn up on my account. Obviously, you'd
expect to pick up the phone and hear someone using your line, but
unless you've got teenagers, your home phone probably isn't in use
that often.

Daryl

Go to Next message: Eric Friedebach: "Re: Giant Conspiracy or Just Rotten Luck?"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Giant Conspiracy or Just Rotten Luck?"
May be in reply to: Gordon S. Hlavenka: "Giant Conspiracy or Just Rotten Luck?"