TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Device That Interfaces Between Phone/CallerID and Serial Port?

Re: Device That Interfaces Between Phone/CallerID and Serial Port?

Carl Navarro (cnavarro@wcnet.org)
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 21:13:01 GMT

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:25:03 -0700, anon1@sci.sci wrote:

>> http://www.callerid.com/?page=ezid
> Integrated Voice Response (IVR) system

>> You need an IVR that can process the CID DTMF. Amanda comes to mind,

> Ah, IVR is the jargon I was looking for in my original request. So I'm
> looking for the cheapest standalone IVR device I can find. Thanks.

>> In about 30 minutes, you ought to be able to build a pretty long wish
>> list and download some use(ful/less) software.

> Two problems: My Macintosh has less than 17 megabytes available on
> hard disk, and most software I've seen on that Web site doesn't run on
> a Macintosh in the first place.

Sigh. Do you know how to use Google? One minute with Google looking
for MACINTOSH VOICE MAIL got this result
http://www.parliant.com/phonevalet/callprofiles.html

$200 and it runs on your Mac.

Carl

Go to Next message: Carl Zwanzig: "Re: What is Area Code 113?"
Go to Previous message: David Sword: ""Acadamy" Services Calls"
May be in reply to: anon1@sci.sci: "Device That Interfaces Between Phone/CallerID and Serial Port?"