TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage and the 500 Minute Plan

Re: Vonage and the 500 Minute Plan

Antwain Barbour (ukcats4218016@yahoo.com)
13 Oct 2005 07:20:46 -0700

Henry Cabot Henhouse III wrote:

> I couldn't find reference to the "unlimited local w/500 national"
> minutes on the archived website that Daniel pointed me to, but the
> info from DevilsPGD confirms what I thought I signed up for... and the
> reason I changed my pcs to a 323 number so forwarded minutes would not
> count towards the 500 minutes.

> I don't recall ever receiving notification from Vonage that the plan
> changed.

> Vonage has been ok, I've only suffered through a few outages -- which
> affected everyone -- and fortunately I've never had the pain of trying
> to get through to them on the phone.

> I've recently considered switching to Sunrocket ... the website says
> they can port one of my Verizon Wireless numbers (310-995 Gardena)
> which Vonage can not do. I guess that, along with them being five
> bucks a month less than Vonage for unlimited, makes SR attractive to
> me.

> Anyone have any opinions on SR?

> Thanks,

> Dave

I've had SR for nearly a year at this point, and have been pretty
happy with them. It's very cheap, and there are a lot of good
features. They have had some recent issues, but I chalk those up to
growing pains. They're definitely worth looking into.

Go to Next message: anon1@sci.sci: "Re: Device That Interfaces Between Phone/CallerID and Serial Port?"
Go to Previous message: dsaklad@gnu.org: "Name of The Calling Feature for Redialing a 'No Answer'"
May be in reply to: Henry Cabot Henhouse III: "Vonage and the 500 Minute Plan"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page