TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Note to Drivers: Lose the Phone (and Lipstick)

Re: Note to Drivers: Lose the Phone (and Lipstick)

Eric Friedebach (friedebach@yahoo.com)
3 Oct 2005 11:18:32 -0700

So I guess that means no more talking on the ham radio while driving
as well. Or would being licensed by the FCC preclude state or local
laws?

Eric Friedebach
/And now it's time for: Jaromir Weather/

Monty Solomon wrote:
<SNIP>
> Those pulled over for speeding or other moving violations can
> be fined $100 for any behavior that distracts them from driving --
> glancing at a newspaper, typing on a BlackBerry, applying lipstick
> while looking in the rearview mirror or turning to yell at the kids in
> the back seat.
<SNIP>

Go to Next message: Anick Jesdanun: "Travel Industry Gets New Online Domain"
Go to Previous message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Help Needed with DHCP on Remote Laptop"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "Note to Drivers: Lose the Phone (and Lipstick)"