TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Alternatives to LEC Voicemail

Re: Alternatives to LEC Voicemail

Rich Greenberg (richgr@panix.com)
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 23:47:35 UTC

<ed.gehringer@gmail.com> wrote:

> My LEC has hiked their rates again for voicemail, bringing the total
> to $10.50/mo. + tax. I'm fed up with paying 50% more for this service
> than I did a few years ago. So I want to investigate alternatives.

Why not a $10-20 answering machine? Many have remote accessing. The
only thing it can't do is answer if you are on the phone, but thats
what call waiting is for.

Go to Next message: Thomas A. Horsley: "Re: Last Laugh! How Many Members of Bush Administration"
Go to Previous message: Anick Jesdanun: "ICANN Opens New Domain Name"
May be in reply to: ed.gehringer@gmail.com: "Alternatives to LEC Voicemail"