TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Roaming Charges

Re: Roaming Charges

Mike (
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 18:35:13 GMT

In article <>, says:

> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:39:50 GMT, Kevin Lindow
> <> wrote:

No way would I pay them. So your phone indicates whether a call is
considered a roaming call and you claim your phone didn't say roaming
when making calls. I would tell your phone company to shove it. I
don't know about your credit if you refuse to pay but this is about

As for calling the family, get another plan that has a sweet long-
distance service. I recommend using a service called OneSuite
( I am under the impression that you can use it with
a cell phone, but you might want to confirm. I use it when I am using
my home phone to call friends in Italy. Kevin, in the long term you
will most likely have to pay the bill but for now I would fight

Malibu Mike

Go to Next message: "Re: Roaming Charges"
Go to Previous message: Randolph E. Schmid: "Katrina Called Most Destructive U.S. Storm Ever"
May be in reply to: Kevin Lindow: "Roaming Charges"