TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Bob Denver as Maynard

Re: Bob Denver as Maynard

Gordon S. Hlavenka (nospam@crashelex.com)
Wed, 07 Sep 2005 22:04:34 -0500

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com wrote:

> His most famous role that everyone talks about was as Gilligan, in
> Gilligan's Island. But I remember him more from his prior role as a
> beatnik, Maynard G Krebs, in "Dobie Gillis".

I liked the way Maynard would always recoil in horror whenever he
heard the word "work"...

Gordon S. Hlavenka http://www.crashelectronics.com
If your teacher tells you to Question Authority
Should you do it?

Go to Next message: Gordon S. Hlavenka: "Re: You Can't Foil These Parking Meters/Technology Makes it Easier"
Go to Previous message: Bob: "Windows DRM Consultant Needed For 12 Month Position in Atlanta"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Bob Denver as Maynard"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page