TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Bob Denver as Maynard

Re: Bob Denver as Maynard

Gordon S. Hlavenka (
Wed, 07 Sep 2005 22:04:34 -0500 wrote:

> His most famous role that everyone talks about was as Gilligan, in
> Gilligan's Island. But I remember him more from his prior role as a
> beatnik, Maynard G Krebs, in "Dobie Gillis".

I liked the way Maynard would always recoil in horror whenever he
heard the word "work"...

Gordon S. Hlavenka
If your teacher tells you to Question Authority
Should you do it?

Go to Next message: Gordon S. Hlavenka: "Re: You Can't Foil These Parking Meters/Technology Makes it Easier"
Go to Previous message: Bob: "Windows DRM Consultant Needed For 12 Month Position in Atlanta"
May be in reply to: "Bob Denver as Maynard"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page