TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Unwanted Calls

Re: Unwanted Calls

Wesrock@aol.com
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 17:09:07 EDT

In a message dated Wed, 7 Sep 2005 11:33:39 -0500, R. W. Bytheway,
Jr. <Bob.Bytheway@Comcast.Net>:

> I too have received the 215 area code number on my cell phone. I
> Googled and found your site. Will the *67 work with callers who have
> their numbers blocked and those calls that show up as UnKnown?
> Someone used to have the home number I currently have and I'm getting
> call after call and telling these idiots to Google my number and see
> that I'm not who they want does no good. Most of them seem to have
> never heard of Google in the first place. One number listed as
> UnKnown or Private keeps calling and the caller is abusive to me and I
> have no way of knowing how to report them. Will the blocking of
> UnKnown or Private showing up on the caller ID work?

> Thanks for your great site.

> Bob

A graphic in USA Today either yesterday or today showed that only 66
per cent of adults use a computer. I have seen other reports that of
those who use a computer many do not have an Internet connection and
of those who do many use it infrequently.

So many, perhaps a majority, of people never have heard of Google or
know what it means or is used for. You might as well be speaking
Greek to them.

Wes Leatherock
wesrock@aol.com
wleathus@yahoo.com

Go to Next message: Lisa Hancock: "Re: Unwanted Calls"
Go to Previous message: Danny Burstein: "Re: Microsoft, Google Face Off in Court"
May be in reply to: R. W. Bytheway, Jr.: "Unwanted Calls"