TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Katrina's Real Name

Re: Katrina's Real Name

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Sun, 04 Sep 2005 18:21:30 -0700

Monty Solomon wrote:

> By Ross Gelbspan

> THE HURRICANE that struck Louisiana yesterday was nicknamed Katrina by
> the National Weather Service. Its real name is global warming.

> When the year began with a two-foot snowfall in Los Angeles, the cause
> was global warming.

Since when did 2005 begin in November 2004? Ross's calendar is a couple
months off.

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: That was a good catch, Steve! I think
what he meant to say was 'when _last winter_ began' rather than 'when
the year began'. PAT]

Go to Next message: Marcus Didius Falco: "Ex-Officials Say Weakened FEMA Botched Rescus"
Go to Previous message: John L. Shelton: "Re: Flood Relief Efforts - Unfair Criticism?"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "Katrina's Real Name"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page