TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: New Orleans Phones Are All Out, Also

Re: New Orleans Phones Are All Out, Also

Diamond Dave (dmine45.NOSPAM@yahoo.DOTcom)
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:11:21 -0400

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 02:16:28 GMT, Jim Burks <jbburks@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Has anybody heard from Mark Cuccia? Hopefully, he either got out of town, or
> is keeping his head above water.

I know Mark quite well and I'm conerned about his well being as well.

I have not heard from him since Sunday afternoon. He told me he was
staying put at his apartment in the eastern section of New Orleans.
His mother and sister left for Houston about a day before Katrina hit.

I keep trying his home phone and cell phone, but obviously neither are
working. Hopefully he is alright. If I hear anything, I'll post it
here as well as other places where he has been known to hang out. If
anyone gets a hold of him before I do, please do the same!

In addition to his well being, I'm also worried if his apartment got
flooded and that he lost a lot of telco related books and manuals that
he has collected over the years.

Lets keep everyone involved in our thoughts and prayers!!

Dave Perrussel
Webmaster - Telephone World
http://www.dmine.com/phworld

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: You might wish to try the Tulane
University library, where he was employed, and ask them what they
know, if anything. I do not know how badly, if at all, the flood
affected the library and its book collections. Obviously, the phones
are out, but perhaps someone with some imagination can find a way to
reach the library staff. PAT]

Go to Next message: Joe Morris: "Re: Connecticut Man Sells Micrsoft Windows Source Code"
Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "Microsoft Serious About VoIP"
May be in reply to: Jim Burks: "New Orleans Phones Are All Out, Also"