TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Internet Phone Companies May Cut Off Customers

Re: Internet Phone Companies May Cut Off Customers

Joseph (JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com)
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 07:10:54 -0700

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 22:02:12 -0500, Gordon S. Hlavenka
<nospam@crashelex.com> wrote:

> It's been interesting to watch the details fill in as time goes on.
> At the moment (8/27) the Vonage line is still working normally; we'll
> see what happens Tuesday :-)

All the no responders have another month's reprieve before service is
shut off for no response. Likely there will still be some who haven't
heard about the requirement for a response or just don't *get it!*

Go to Next message: Stanley Cline: "Re: Alltel/AT&T/Cingular in Oklahoma City Market Area"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Internet Phone Companies May Cut Off Customers"
May be in reply to: Bruce Meyerson: "Internet Phone Companies May Cut Off Customers"