TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Internet Phone Companies May Cut Off Customers

Re: Internet Phone Companies May Cut Off Customers

John Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
27 Aug 2005 22:08:05 -0000

>> Providers of Internet-based phone services may be forced next week to
>> cut off tens of thousands of customers who haven't formally
>> acknowledged that they understand the problems they may encounter
>> dialing 911 in an emergency.

Am I the only person on the planet who noticed that the FCC extended
the deadline yesterday until the end of September?

Regards,

John R. Levine, IECC, POB 727, Trumansburg NY 14886 +1 607 330 5711
johnl@iecc.com, Mayor, http://johnlevine.com,
Member, Provisional board, Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial E-mail

Go to Next message: Gordon S. Hlavenka: "Re: Internet Phone Companies May Cut Off Customers"
Go to Previous message: Paul Coxwell: "Re: Internet Phone Companies May Cut Off Customers"
May be in reply to: Bruce Meyerson: "Internet Phone Companies May Cut Off Customers"