TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: VOIP Over ADSL

VOIP Over ADSL

jariwalakrunal@gmail.com
27 Aug 2005 02:38:01 -0700

Hello,

I'm having 256 kbps ADSL connection from Dataone BSNL.

I want to setup VOIP phone upon it and also want to share the same
connection between three pc, currently working on only one.

I'm having ADSL modem installed by service provider.

What kind of equipment do I need to do sharing as well as having VOIP
calls using regular phones.

do i need to have purchase regular voip router which can also share
connection, or do i need to have specific differnt one for ADSL.?

Does it work with existing ADSLl modem or do I have to change it?

I'll look foreward for any reply.

Thanks in advance,

krunal

Go to Next message: Steven Lichter: "Followup to the 419 story"
Go to Previous message: Monty Solomon: "Yahoo, Verizon Team Up on Internet Service"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: VOIP Over ADSL"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page