TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Problem Acessing Some Sites!

Re: Problem Acessing Some Sites!

Robert Bonomi (bonomi@host122.r-bonomi.com)
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 23:28:21 -0000

In article <telecom24.383.6@telecom-digest.org>, <ive.cal@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello! Please ... do reply ... I have a problem accessing some
> sites. It took me minutes to access it. This is the case with Yahoo
> (but not Google). It says "The document contains no data." What does
> this means?

It means: "The Internet is full. Go away."

> Is it something to do with the configuration?

Authoritative answer; "Maybe."

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: You know, Robert, for a man who is
usually so full of long, usually lengthy answers on things, I am a
little surprised at this response to a fellow who posed a legitimate
question. PAT]

Go to Next message: DevilsPGD: "Re: An Exciting Weekend With a Sneak Thief"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Broadband Competition Must Surely be Working"
May be in reply to: ive.cal@gmail.com: "Problem Acessing Some Sites!"