TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: An Exciting Weekend With a Sneak Thief

Re: An Exciting Weekend With a Sneak Thief

Dave Garland (dave.garland@wizinfo.com)
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 01:54:44 -0500

It was a dark and stormy night when shlichter1@aol.com
<shlichter1@aol.com> wrote:

> Most banks don't even look at the signature, that is unless the check
> it presented in person at the issuers bank.

This is true, I've had checks go through that weren't signed at all.

I don't think they read anything else (except the dollar amount, and
mechanically the routing and account numbers) either, once I mixed up my
business and personal deposits (different names, different banks) and
all that happened was both banks sent me a "deposit correction" saying
that I'd added the total up wrong, and fixing it to the amount they'd
actually received.

Go to Next message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: An Exciting Weekend With a Sneak Thief"
Go to Previous message: DevilsPGD: "Re: An Exciting Weekend With a Sneak Thief"
May be in reply to: TELECOM Digest Editor: "An Exciting Weekend With a Sneak Thief"