TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Mediacom

Mediacom

Fred Atkinson (fatkinson@mishmash.com)
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 10:06:36 -0400

Folks,

Since I've become a Mediacom customer, I've discovered that they
require seven users to make a request for a new newsgroup on their
mailserver. Since I'm new in the area and don't know any other
Mediacom users as yet, that presents a problem.

I'm hoping there are a handful of other Mediacom subscribers on here.
If you are, please send me an email at fatkinson@mishmash.com. I'd
like to get enough of us together so that if one or more of us are
interested in getting a new newsgroup added, we can find strength in
numbers to achieve that end.

Specifically, Kyler suggested I post my previous question on the
comp.dcom.voice-over-ip since that would be more appropriate for that
post anyway. Can't do it because comp.dcom.voice-over-ip is not on
the Mediacom news server. And Medicom won't do it without six other
users wanting it.

Hope to hear from those of you who are Mediacom customers.

Thanks,

Fred

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Does comp.dcom.voice-over-ip have a
_mailing list_ as well as a newsgroup? If so, then try to reach them
in email as well. PAT]

Go to Next message: David Clayton: "Re: Customs Computer Virus Strands Passengers"
Go to Previous message: Elizabeth M. Gillespie: "Microsoft Working1< to Fix Browser Flaw"
May be reply: J Kelly: "Re: Mediacom"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page