TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Last Laugh! Another Huge Money Making Idea!!!

Re: Last Laugh! Another Huge Money Making Idea!!!

Steven Lichter (shlichter@diespammers.com)
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 04:12:45 GMT

It should be greg@gettingpaidtoday.com, bad typing on my part.

The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today?
(c) 2005 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot in Hell Co.

Go to Next message: News Wire: "Not so Fast! 'xxx' Startup Put on Hold"
Go to Previous message: mc: "Re: An Exciting Weekend With a Sneak Thief"
May be in reply to: Steven Lichter: "Last Laugh! Another Huge Money Making Idea!!!"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page