TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Hiroshima Marks 60th Anniversary of Atomic Bomb Attack

Re: Hiroshima Marks 60th Anniversary of Atomic Bomb Attack

Tim@Backhome.org
Mon, 08 Aug 2005 18:25:10 -0700

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: A group of World War Two veterans in
> a counter-demonstration over the weekend at Arlington Cemetery carried
> banners which stated 'had there been no Pearl Harbor there would
> have been no Hiroshima.' PAT]

In the context of the era, Truman did what he had to do. I certainly
agree with his decision.

But, on a macro level, Carl Sagen was right, we are screwed.

Go to Next message: ap@telecom-digest.org>: "Nakasaki Commemorates Sixtieth Anniversary of Atomic Bomb Attack"
Go to Previous message: Tony P.: "Re: Hiroshima Marks 60th Anniversary of Atomic Bomb Attack"
May be in reply to: Eric Talmadge: "Hiroshima Marks 60th Anniversary of Atomic Bomb Attack"