TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: How Do I Find GSM Coverage in the US?

How Do I Find GSM Coverage in the US?

A User (serge-newnew2715@mailblocks.com)
Sun, 07 Aug 2005 09:16:26 +1000

I am going to be visiting Northern California shortly. I am trying to
find out what carriers have GSM coverage in 95437 Fort Bragg
California. Is there a database that might be able to help?

Thanks in advance.

Go to Next message: Steven Lichter: "AT&T Voice Mail System"
Go to Previous message: Danny Burstein: "NYT Article on Cyberextortion Including Ricin and Grenades"
May be reply: Daniel AJ Sokolov: "Re: How Do I Find GSM Coverage in the US?"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: How Do I Find GSM Coverage in the US?"
May be reply: A User: "Re: How Do I Find GSM Coverage in the US?"
May be reply: Joseph: "Re: How Do I Find GSM Coverage in the US?"
May be reply: Joseph: "Re: How Do I Find GSM Coverage in the US?"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: How Do I Find GSM Coverage in the US?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page