TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Credit Reports, was Re: AT&T Customers Taken Over By Alltel

Re: Credit Reports, was Re: AT&T Customers Taken Over By Alltel

Damon Brownd (dbxyzzy@att.net)
Sat, 06 Aug 2005 01:23:41 GMT

Steve Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote in message

> Maybe you got special consideration as a soldier. Perhaps enlisted men
> and women got a special deal because it wouldn't be easy for them to
> deal with credit issues overseas ... But as far as I know, the rest of
> us were not entitled to any free reports unless we were denied credit
> or employment (as I posted earlier) or if there was a state law
> specifying we were not to be charged. There have been some state laws
> on the books prior to this past year.

See https://www.annualcreditreport.com.

Go to Next message: Neal McLain: "Re: Today's Long Distance Circuits?"
Go to Previous message: Wesrock@aol.com: "Re: Analysts: ATMs Highly Vulnerable to Fraud"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page