TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Typical Business Telephone Sets Today?

Re: Typical Business Telephone Sets Today?

davidesan@gmail.com
5 Aug 2005 07:32:41 -0700

I don't mind that the operator has my information in front of her/him.
What I do mind is giving my information TWICE! When I key it into the
pad, and they verify that I really am a subscriber, that info should
be passed onto the operator, who should not have to ask me for the
information again.

The other operator function that infuriates me is the request for a
Social Security Number. After my refusal to give it to them they tend
to get really huffy. They have a form to fill in, after all.

Go to Next message: John Levine: "Re: Looking For a Good International Conference Call Service"
Go to Previous message: Tim@Backhome.org: "Re: Typical Business Telephone Sets Today?"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Typical Business Telephone Sets Today?"