TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Nextel False Advertising

Re: Nextel False Advertising

NOTvalid@XmasNYC.Info
31 Jul 2005 11:39:34 -0700

I believe the NYS Attorney General recently hauled them into court for
false advertising.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Spritzer? He loves to sue one and all;
it would not surprise me. I do not suggest that Nextel should be sued
but rather, much like Vonage and the recent 911 fiasco, they should
be obliged to spell it out in black and white a little better than
they do: (1) "We do not have roaming service" (2)"Although we do serve
a large portion of the public and are considered 'nationwide', we only
serve mostly people centered near major interstate highways and in
larger cities successfully" (3)"Our technology is not compatible with
what is commonly referred to as 'cellular telephone service'. " PAT]

Go to Next message: Reuters News Wire: "Internet Security Gets Injunction vs. Former Worker"
Go to Previous message: Scott Dorsey: "Re: Nextel False Advertising"
May be in reply to: TELECOM Digest Editor: "Nextel False Advertising"