TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Bell Canada Cell Scam?

Re: Bell Canada Cell Scam?

Joseph (JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com)
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 06:52:56 -0700

On 28 Jul 2005 16:26:07 -0700, retrosorter <hrichler@sympatico.ca>
wrote:

> Shouldn't Bell, or any cellular company, be obliged to tell
> consumers that this could happen? I know it is detailed in the
> documentation but for me this is not adequate consumer protection.

What would you have a company do? Put out a book in 20 point type
with every word in bold? The documentation states what
responsibilities someone has for using the service. If they do not
choose to look at documentation that's not the fault of the company.
That's the fault of the user who didn't bother to see what *their*
responsibility is. Ignorance of terms of use is no excuse.

Go to Next message: mike2711@yahoo.com: "Re: CT301 Service Manual"
Go to Previous message: Choreboy: "Re: Unauthorized Remote Access to Answering Machine"
May be in reply to: retrosorter: "Bell Canada Cell Scam?"