TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Last Laugh! Spammer, age 35, meets "Moscow Rules"

Re: Last Laugh! Spammer, age 35, meets "Moscow Rules"

Steven Lichter (shlichter@diespammers.com)
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 00:08:52 GMT

I guess someone finally took my signature seriously.

Robert Bonomi wrote:

> In article <telecom24.339.17@telecom-digest.org>, TELECOM Digest
> Editor introduced Danny Burstein <dannyb@panix.com> message by
> noting:

>> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Does anyone remember the old parlor
>> game we used to play as kids? I think the name of the game was
>> 'Murder'

> "Clue", perhaps? As in: 'The butler did it, with the ice-pick, in the
> parlor'

>> and it was about this wealthy, rich old geezer who had been
>> murdered in his home, which was a mansion-like place. Using cards and
>> dice, and moving tokens around on a board accordingly, we kids had to
>> use logic and the process of elimination to guess the three cards
>> hidden from view: (1) who murdered the old gentleman, (2) the way his
>> murder was committed, and (3) the room of the house it happened in. By
>> looking at your cards, the tokens on the board and thinking about
>> the other players out loud, "I suggest that (victim) was murdered with
>> (weapon: gun, knife, candleobera or other blunt instrument) in the
>> (room: kitchen, parlor, library, den, bedroom, etc) by (criminal: the
>> butler, the cook, Colonel Mustard, Mrs. Green, others). The person who
>> made the right choices won of course, but a wrong choice got the
>> player eliminated. Today's 'Last Laugh' is brought to us by Danny
>> Burstein who tells us the true story of the victim (Vardan Kushnir)
>> who was murdered in his apartment, apparently with a blunt instrument,
>> but police have not been able to figure out _who_ the perpetrator was.
>> Personally I doubt they are looking very hard either. PAT]

>> ===================================

>> Russia's Biggest Spammer Brutally Murdered in Apartment

>> Created: 25.07.2005 13:14 MSK (GMT +3), Updated: 14:24 MSK,

>> MosNews

>> Vardan Kushnir, notorious for sending spam to each and every citizen
>> of Russia who appeared to have an e-mail, was found dead in his Moscow
>> apartment on Sunday, Interfax reported Monday. He died after suffering
>> repeated blows to the head.

>> Kushnir, 35, headed the English learning centers the Center for American
>> English, the New York English Centre and the Centre for Spoken English,
>> all known to have aggressive Internet advertising policies in which
>> millions of e-mails were sent every day ...

>> http://www.mosnews.com/news/2005/07/25/spammerdead.shtml

>> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Funeral arrangements have not been
>> announced; they are still pending. That, you see, is how spammers in
>> Russia are dealt with; a good, effecient dispatch of their rotten
>> souls if I do say so myself. A prompt cremation of his earthly remains
>> and all his spam with him should follow and assure he burns in Hell
>> forever in his special, reserved spot. PAT]

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Yes!! 'Clue' is the name of the game,
> either from Parker Brothers or Milton Bradley. A wonderful game which
> I still remember. PAT]

The only good spammer is a dead one!! Have you hunted one down today?
(c) 2005 I Kill Spammers, Inc. A Rot in Hell Co.

Go to Next message: Jonathan Marashlian: "The Front Lines - FET Refund Opportunity"
Go to Previous message: Paul Coxwell: "Re: Last Laugh! Spammer, age 35, meets "Moscow Rules""
May be in reply to: Danny Burstein: "Last Laugh! Spammer, age 35, meets "Moscow Rules""
TELECOM Digest: Home Page