TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: CT301 Service Manual

CT301 Service Manual

Doug Faunt N6TQS (
26 Jul 2005 18:34:58 -0400

These might be of interest to someone here -- I have run across the
Service Manuals for a Radio Shack CT301 "brick" cell phone, for which
I have no use. It's got schematics and parts lists, theory of
operation, and other interesting information and dates from 1988.

I may actually have the 'phone around, too.

Please contact me if you're interested in this as a relic of a bygone

73, doug,

Who was actually using a "bag" phone a couple of weeks ago.

Go to Next message: J.P.: "Re: TV Telephone History"
Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "France Telecom Dials in Amena Deal"
May be reply: "Re: CT301 Service Manual"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page