TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Corrupted PC's Find New Home in the Dumpster

Re: Corrupted PC's Find New Home in the Dumpster

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 23:25:41 -0700

Pat said:

> Also I would like to comment on your allegation 'the only way to get
> infected is by user stupidity'. I think that is sort of a harsh
> assessment. _Not everyone_ who owns a computer knows everything about
> it

Pat's right.

You can be computer-savvy, even, and not necessarily know within hours
every time a new exploit comes out. It's not a question of
stupidity. New malware releases tend to happen quickly.

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307

Go to Next message: Bob Vaughan: "Re: Ethics of Deterrence"
Go to Previous message: mc: "Re: Ethics of Deterrence"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "Corrupted PC's Find New Home in the Dumpster"