TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Prepaid + Pay phones

Prepaid + Pay phones

Duh_OZ (ozzy.kopec@gmail.com)
20 Jul 2005 08:30:26 -0700

I have a pre-paid (MCI) card that used to charge 2 units for a call
made from a pay phone. At 6 cents/minute I didn't mind the 12 cent
surcharge on the connection. Sometime this year? they jacked it up to
18 units so it is now a whopping $1.08 surcharge for a pay phone call.
Is there a site that compares how much surcharge there is from
different calling cards? I do not travel much and use the pay phones
when in roaming territory for my cell phone.

TIA,

OZ

Go to Next message: Monty Solomon: "Governors Balk at New US License Rules / Warn of Higher Costs"
Go to Previous message: Reuters NewsWire: "Microsoft Sues Executive Leaving For Google-China"
May be reply: Joseph: "Re: Prepaid + Pay phones"
May be reply: Duh_OZ: "Re: Prepaid + Pay phones"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page