TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: News Corp. Forms Internet Division

Re: News Corp. Forms Internet Division

jared (jared@nospam.au)
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 13:45:36 -0600

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: As far as I am concerned, Fox News is
> the most biased, one-sided news outfit around anywhere. Very extremely
> conservative, and mostly liars at that. A web site I recommend to
> everyone is http://www.newshounds.us where their slogan is
> "We watch FOX so you don't have to". You'll find their RSS feed among
> other RSS feeds of interest in our td-extra area also. PAT]

It seems to me that the large plasma displays, apparently solely
showing Fox 'News', are proliferating in the USA ... in the waiting
area at the bank, in the foyer of the office building, etc. Does
anyone know the details of this, is the cost of the display and the
feed being subsidised?

Go to Next message: Barry Margolin: "Re: Who Really Controls Internet?"
Go to Previous message: John McHarry: "Re: Muzzling the Muppets/Bush Wants PBS to Toe Republican Line"
May be in reply to: News Wire: "News Corp. Forms Internet Division"