TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Mixing Blogging With Work Can Lead to Unemployment

Mixing Blogging With Work Can Lead to Unemployment

Monty Solomon (monty@roscom.com)
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 22:38:44 -0400

By Kate M. Jackson, Globe correspondent

When Norah Burch included a link to her personal website --
AnnoyYourFriends.com -- in her work e-mail signature, she
inadvertently annoyed her supervisors and lost her job.

http://bostonworks.boston.com/globe/articles/070305_blogs.html

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: When this message arrived Saturday
night here, I spent some time reviewing 'Annoy Your Friends' and
found among other things some very witty examples of spam you can
send around to your friends and neighbors and co-workers. I am
including one example of her wit in this issue of the Digest in
the final 'Last Laugh!' item today. PAT]

Go to Next message: Monty Solomon: "Sex Scene Stirs up Fuss Over Grand Theft Auto"
Go to Previous message: Monty Solomon: "EFFector 18.22: Trademark Owners Can't Control Your Desktop"
May be reply: mc: "Well, Duh... Re: Mixing Blogging With Work Can Lead to Unemployment"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page