TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Calling Packet8 Virtual Office Users

Re: Calling Packet8 Virtual Office Users

Clark W. Griswold, Jr. (spamtrap100@comcast.net)
Sun, 03 Jul 2005 16:38:44 -0600

Chasman <xarush@omelas.com> wrote:

> What I want to know is how sophisticated is the IVR on the virtual
> office. I need to basically be able to have some one choose between
> support, sales or a name directory and then do a call hunt on support
> or sales.

> That's can we do it and do it reliably?

I came across this site http://www.nuvio.com/centrex.php on
www.dslreports.com and thought you might find it interesting. They
seem to get pretty good reviews there, but I don't know anything about
them.

Go to Next message: mc: "Re: Cellular Jamming? Think Again."
Go to Previous message: John Hines: "Re: Supplemental Grounding Electrodes"
May be in reply to: Chasman: "Calling Packet8 Virtual Office Users"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page