TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Western Union History

Re: Western Union History

Jim Haynes (haynes@alumni.uark.edu)
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:17:36 GMT

<hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com> wrote:

> hard. But I wish I knew more about their microwave system -- what it
> did for them and what it didn't.

The Telecom archives contain Western Union Technical Review, which
gives pretty good coverage of their microwave system, its beginnings,
and its eventual expanse.

jhhaynes at earthlink dot net

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: And readers can also check out the 23
year run of Western Union Technical Review. The entire collection is
on file in our archives http://telecom-digest.org/archives PAT]

Go to Next message: Rob Stampfli: "Re: Using Comcast to Host Web Site"
Go to Previous message: mc: "Re: Cellular Jamming? Think Again."
TELECOM Digest: Home Page