TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Using comcast to Host Web Site

Using comcast to Host Web Site

autogoor@yahoo.com
26 Jun 2005 20:19:42 -0700

I developed a web site and would like to host it with my own computer
at home. I am thinking using Comcast Cable broadband as my ISP. Does
Comcast allow web host? Anyone has experience? Anyone has any other ISP
suggestions? I am in California.

Thanks.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Did you ask Comcast about their rules
on this? PAT]

Go to Next message: Michael Muderick: "Re: WECO 302 Wiring Question"
Go to Previous message: Monty Solomon: "At PartyGaming, Everything's Wild"
May be reply: William Warren: "Re: Using comcast to Host Web Site"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page