TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Where to Buy a Cellular Phone Jammer?

Re: Where to Buy a Cellular Phone Jammer?

Joseph (JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com)
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 00:51:34 -0700

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 23:22:42 -0500, Kathleen Carmody
<councilmembercarmody@ci.brooklyn-center.mn.us> wrote:

> Anyone know where to purchase a cellular phone jammer, preferable
> stateside. There are vendors off shore, but none here in CONUS
> that I know of. Please post here any vendors that sell cellular
> jammers. (Extra points for relating your experience with using one.)

No lecture just be aware that if the FCC catches you using it in the
US you'll get fined big time.

Go to Next message: Thomas A. Horsley: "Re: Breakup Revisited"
Go to Previous message: Bruce L. Bergman: "Re: Where to Buy a Cellular Phone Jammer?"
May be in reply to: Kathleen Carmody: "Where to Buy a Cellular Phone Jammer?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page