TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: SBC DSL Total Fee Per Month

Re: SBC DSL Total Fee Per Month

Dean M. (cjmebox-telecomdigest@yahoo.com)
24 Jun 2005 10:08:18 -0700

I can tell you that in my case the FUSF is ~$2. As best I can read the
bill, there are no other taxes associated with the DSL line; they're
all associated with the phone line (which of course is necessary for
the DSL but that's another story).

-Dean

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 21:30:22 -0700, <jrefactors@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I haven't subscribed SBC DSL before. I am interested in the Express
> package that charges 14.95 per month, but it excludes tax and FUSF
> fee. I want to ask usually how much it will charge for each month in
> my case?

> Please advise. Thanks!!

Go to Next message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: SBC DSL Total Fee Per Month"
Go to Previous message: Jean Marc: "Re: Which Video Plug-in For Skype? Video4Skype.com or vSkype.com?"
May be in reply to: jrefactors@hotmail.com: "SBC DSL Total Fee Per Month"