TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Digest New Sponsorship

Re: Digest New Sponsorship

T. Sean Weintz (
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:05:35 -0400

TELECOM Digest Editor wrote:

> I am pleased to welcome a new sponsor to the TELECOM Digest as of
> today. Main Resource has signed on
> to serve readers here. I will let Alisa Meredith explain about
> their products:

> - Buy Refurbished Comdial, Executone,
> Inter-tel, Isoetec, Premier and Toshiba telecom equipment on-line
> or by phone. Also offering unused PCS Digital systems. All our
> refurbished equipment and our repairs are covered by a one-year warranty.

> Also at - Buy GN Netcom, Inter-tel,
> Plantronics and VXI headsets; you can search by brand or type.

> =======================

> You can see Ms. Meredith's ad on our home page,
> in the far right hand column.

> I hope all readers will stop in to say hello and review the products
> offered at Main Resource. The shop is coincidentally located in the
> State of Maine, 74 Evergreen Drive, Portland, ME 04103.

Awsome. Very nice experience to go to a telecom website and instantly
see a picture of a phone that is identical to the one sitting next to my
monitor (an Inter-Tel 4500 executive keyset, for any who care to know).

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I guess Ms. Meredith sells those things
after they are refurbished, and I suspect a lot cheaper than when they
were new. Thanks for checking out and
considering her when you need telecom equipment. And don't forget, for
whatever energy it takes for moving your mouse a bit and clicking
a couple times, you can also feed a dog or a cat in an animal shelter
with no other obligations at . PAT]

Go to Next message: Lisa Minter: "Internet Telephony Grows With Do-it-Yourself Help"
Go to Previous message: T. Sean Weintz: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
May be in reply to: (no name): "Digest New Sponsorship"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page