TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cannot Cancel My AT&T Service After Moving to Vonage

Re: Cannot Cancel My AT&T Service After Moving to Vonage

johnspilker@msn.com
10 Jun 2005 09:20:22 -0700

They are charging us a monthly fee that amounts to $8 a month with
taxes. I did send a registered letter to AT&T legal department and got
a simple form letter that told me to contact Qwest. What an insult.
I've contacted Qwest for confirmation that the account was closed on
April 20. I'm not sure what to do next. I suppose I could file a
complaint with the FCC but I wouldn't expect any quick results.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Forget for a minute that the FCC
does not care one way or the other about insults you have endured.
AT&T claims that Qwest is their agent, so send another registered
letter to Qwest (a copy of your original letter to AT&T) with a
cover note saying "remove my AT&T service immediatly". PAT]

Go to Next message: Angus TeleManagement Group: "Telecom Update #485, June 10, 2005"
Go to Previous message: T. Sean Weintz: "Re: Why There Are Questions About GoDaddy"
May be in reply to: johnspilker@msn.com: "Cannot Cancel My AT&T Service After Moving to Vonage"