TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Porting an 800 Number

Re: Porting an 800 Number

Fred Atkinson (
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 17:33:20 -0400

> Even if Vonage would let you transfer tollfree numbers, I wouldn't do
> it, Vonage's monthly fee for the included minutes is more then I'm
> spending now.

It's not Vonage that I'm transfering it to. It's yet another VOIP
provider. I saw their rates and it is not bad. The long distance
carrier that I am now using has a higher rate than this new company

Go to Next message: "Re: Schools Prohibit Personal E-mail Sites"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Can You Disable Text Messaging?"
May be in reply to: Fred Atkinson: "Porting an 800 Number"