TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Bennett LeBow?

Bennett LeBow?

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com
3 Jun 2005 13:49:27 -0700

I was wondering about the background of this fellow.

He is a wealthy businessman who has donated a great deal of money to
colleges that have named stuff for him.

According to Google, we had a post mentioning him in the bankruptcy
proceedings of Western Union some years ago, and he was involved in
that somehow.

I get the impression he was kind of an aggressive corporate takeover
artist.

I was wondering if readers here had any opinions of him beyond the
official history.

Thanks.

[public replies please]

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Schools Prohibit Personal E-mail Sites"
Go to Previous message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Porn Sites Get Own Domain Name, '.xxx'"
May be reply: David Wolff: "Re: Bennett LeBow?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page