TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Phone Outage Costs Fort Wayne Store to Lose Business

Re: Phone Outage Costs Fort Wayne Store to Lose Business

Rich Greenberg (richgr@panix.com)
Mon, 30 May 2005 20:54:20 UTC

In article <telecom24.239.8@telecom-digest.org>, Robert Bonomi
<bonomi@host122.r-bonomi.com> wrote:

> Depending on the telco, and depending on the length of time you needed
> 'overlapping' service, there may, or may *not* have been a charge for
> it.

I did this a few years in Bellsouth territory. The first 30 days were
no extra charge, but I used it for longer (slow move) and there was a
charge which I don't recall the amount of. Relatively small ISTR.

Go to Next message: Tony P.: "Re: Corton Payphone???"
Go to Previous message: Paul Coxwell: "Re: Foreign Exchange (FX) Lines Still in Use?"
May be in reply to: Lisa Minter: "Phone Outage Costs Fort Wayne Store to Lose Business"