TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Last Laugh! Your House at P.O. Box 4621

Re: Last Laugh! Your House at P.O. Box 4621

John Hines (jbhines@newsguy.com)
Tue, 24 May 2005 18:44:24 -0500

Customer Service <customerservice@mortgagequotenetwork.net> wrote:

> I hope that at least occassionally, some of these spammers who
> sincerely bought their lists, etc thinking there was money to be made
> on the internet grow discouraged, and give up their efforts voluntarily
> and find other uses for their computers. Or is that too much to ask?

I still get snail mail advertisements, addressed to the previous
owners, even though I've lived here for 10 years.

Advertisers don't clean their mailing lists even when they have to
_pay_ real money (printing and postage) for the privilege.

Go to Next message: Steven Lichter: "Re: Last Laugh! Your House at P.O. Box 4621"
Go to Previous message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: Virus Infection Holds Computer Files Hostage"
May be in reply to: Customer Service: "Last Laugh! Your House at P.O. Box 4621"