TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: AT&T - Cingular - Alltel; They Broke MY Contract!

Re: AT&T - Cingular - Alltel; They Broke MY Contract!

John R. Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
18 May 2005 09:06:55 -0400

> I am expecting is for them to at least continue the options I've had
> with AT&T. If you compare Alltel's offerings, you will find that
> Cingular offers much better plans, as did AT&T I believe ...

But you do have the same options you did. Your existing contract
still is what it is. When it's up, if you don't like what Alltel is
offering, go across the street, sign up with Cingular, and transfer
your number.

The reason they sold you to Alltel is that Cingular already operates
where you are, and the combination would have been too large a
fraction of the market. So Cingular is there if you want them.

R's,

John

Go to Next message: Robert Bonomi: "Re: AT&T - Cingular - Alltel; They Broke MY Contract!"
Go to Previous message: Steven J. Hathaway: "Re: Very Early Modems"
May be in reply to: Steve: "AT&T - Cingular - Alltel; They Broke MY Contract!"